Court & CAS Approved Divorce & Separation Parenting Course
Are you co-parenting? Are you going through mediation, separation or divorce? Is your family being questioned for parenting skills by Children Aid Society (CAS)?
Parenting courses are highly recommended and sometimes court mandatory due to opposing views and heightened emotions between parents and children.
This 1-on-1 zoom course takes place based on your schedule. You will meet for 4 sessions with a professionally recognized practitioner once per week. Upon course completion you will receive a court and CAS approved certificate.
If you're more comfortable with a Group Sessions, Click here
4 Week Course Outline:
- Create a stable, supportive, happy family environment
- Teach their children the skills they need to get along with others
- Deal positively, consistently and decisively with problem behaviour
- Encourage positive behaviour
- Develop realistic expectations of their children and themselves
- Take care of themselves as parents
- Guaranteed Court Acceptance
- Certificate upon completion
- Complete the course 100% online
- Receive additional Community resources and services.