Separation and divorce can impact a family on many levels. It’s most likely something you weren’t expecting when purchasing a house, but a divorce will also impact you and your family financially.
While it can be a stressful and messy process for all those going through a separation or divorce, knowing how a divorce or separation will impact your mortgage. And, what you should do in terms of your home can make a huge difference.
In this workshop, we will be discussing.
- Difference between a broker and going direct to your bank?
- How is Separation/Divorce different from a regular mortgage?
- How do I choose the right broker? And who is John Panagakos/Separation Mortgages?
- When should someone contact a mortgage broker?
- When should a mediator contact the mortgage broker?
- Any tips to include within the separation agreement from a mortgage perspective?
- Any final thoughts/words of wisdom?
About Your Speaker:
A Toronto-native, John knows his city and neighbours well. And as a father of two, John understands the importance of finding the right home for your family, whether your concerns are your location, your finances, or the support network that helps your family to grow and thrive.
BA Child Development, Parenting Practitioner, Family Mediator and Child Voice Practitioner Rose Morsh is the founder of InventiveMinds Child, Youth and Family Support Centre a not-for-profit organization, which is licensed under the Ministry of Education and OAFM (In process).
Inventiveminds provides Family Law Mediation Services, Private Inspired Montessori School, Early Years Childcare (Montessori), Parent and Youth Support therapy, community services for new moms. Parenting courses related to children Aid Services and Mediation, Separation, and Divorce.
Check out all of our Baby and Parenting Classes & Workshops here: https://inventivekidz.com/events
Join The Parent Toolbox Facebook Community Group Today.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com