Is your child entering the teenage years? Are you finding it difficult to communicate with your teen?
Have your questions about common issues in pre-adolecsent and teens answered during this FREE evening workshop.
This workshop is taught by a Triple P Parent Practitioner and will begin with an information seminar followed by plenty of time to answer all of your questions.
- Get strategies to set ground rules and follow through in a way that’s positive for everyone.
- Troubleshooting tips make life smoother and more predictable.
- With a few new strategies, a solid plan and some tactical rewards, you’ll know exactly what to do to communicate properly and effectively with your pre-adolescent and teen.
- Use these positive parenting strategies to build your child’s resilience, social skills and independence.
- You will receive a letter of completion following the workshop
Laura Szinegh focuses on Early years and brain development, she has over 20 years of experience and has her Masters in Early Childhood Education and is working towards her Doctorate.
Check out all of our Baby and Parenting Classes/Workshops here: https://inventivekidz.com/events
Positive Parenting Workshop (Pre-Adolescent and Teens) starts Wed, Feb 17 2021 at 11:00 AM EDT.
This is an online only event, once you book your ticket(s) follow the instructions.
Laura Szinegh, Early Childhood Education (MA)
Laura focuses on Early years and brain development, she has over 20 years of exp...
Grab your tickets for this event, before they're all gone. To register for this event, you must register and create a free profile on our website.
This is a recurring event, close this window and SELECT START DATE that works for you. To register for multiple event days, book them as separate orders.